|Regular Swedish Massage|
|Cellulite Treatment||Save with a minimum of 10 treatments|
|Medical Massage||30 Minutes|
|Medical Massage||45 minutes|
|Lymphatic Massage w/ Essential Oils|
|Vitamin C Facial with Hyaluronic Acid|
|ADD ON Lactic Kojic Acid & Berry Extract Light Peel|
|Brightening Gel Skin Peel||(1 layer)
Up to 5 Layers
|Aromatherapy - Eucalyptus|
|Aromatherapy - Lavender|
|Aromatherapy - Peppermint|
|Muscle Soothing Therapy|
|Hot Stone Therapy|
|Deep Tissue Therapy|
First Time Discount: $90 massage With CBD included. Regular price is $115
10% off when purchasing gift certificates.
Call Now for An Appointment and Get 10% Off
First Time Clients: Swedish Massage and Facial for $90.00
We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Special for this month, purchase maximum per client # 3
Full Swedish body massage with a mini-Facial Reg, Price $110
Max. per customer 3
Massage Therapy And You offers a variety of massage therapy options for your health and relaxation, including the popular and practiced Swedish massage. Ask about my arthritis medical massage, for a treatment that will soothe even your most aching joints. My oncology massage service can help you find peace and stimulate wellness during the recovery process.
Regular Swedish Massage - $80
A medical massage is different from my standard services because the emphasis is on muscle recovery instead of relaxation. The reflexology and pain management techniques used are designed to produce noticeable results. It's time to give your body the care and support it deserves.
Medical Massage - $95
If you're looking for cellulite therapy treatment, Massage Therapy And You is the only name you can rely on. No longer will you have to be embarassed by how your skin looks. With our effective treatments, we'll tighten up the skin and smooth out the appearance. With our cellulite therapy treatment, you'll be more than happy with the results. If you have any questions about our treatment options, don't hesitate to ask.
Cellulite Treatment - $75/treatment. Minimum 10 treatments
A classic service, the hot stone massage involves the application of warm rocks to your back to promote deep relaxation. Let a massage therapist well-versed in all the best techniques give you a rejuvenating, healthy treatment every time. For more information, visit the wellness center or contact (480) 735-9436 today!
Hot Stone - $85
Our specialized Vitamin C with Hyalauronic facial is good for skins that are dehydrated and have hyperpigmentation skin problems. To learn more about what we can do for you with our facials, schedule an appointment today!
Vita C with Hyaluronic Acid Facial - $85
Lymphatic massages are a type of gentle massage designed to revitalize the movement of lymph fluids in your body. The lymphatic system is key to removing toxins, waste, and more from your body, which is why massages designed to help encourage its movement can help with a variety of conditions like fibromyalgia or lymphedema. We pride ourselves on a being a comprehensive wellness center with a variety of excellent massage therapy options for your relaxation and wellness needs.
Lymphatic Massages are done with essential oils and is $75.
REFLEXOLOGY(or foot reflexology) is a therapy based on the principle that there are small and specific areas of innervation in the hands and feet that correspond to specific muscle groups or organs of the body. In this system, the nerve endings in the extremities provide a “map” of the rest of the body
What does the research say about reflexology?
Research studies in the U.S. and around the world indicate possible benefits of reflexology, particularly in reducing pain, enhancing relaxation, and reducing psychological symptoms, such as anxiety and depression.
Foot reflexology comes with:
Foot Reflexology - $45
Benefits Of Microdermabrasion
1. It is Less Aggressive Compared to dermabrasion, microdermabrasion is less aggressive on your skin. This makes it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
2. It Improves Circulation Microdermabrasion boosts blood circulation to your skin, which improves its internal health. Improved flow of blood means your skin cells receive more oxygen and nutrients. This enhances the elasticity and cell processes of your skin.
3. It Enhances Product Efficacy Once the layers of dead skin that have accumulated on your skin are gone, and your pores are clear, your skin can absorb products much better. This means, if you are using any product for acne or some other skin issue, you can expect better and quick results.
4. It Shrinks The Pore Size Microdermabrasion not only unclogs your skin pores but also shrinks them. We all are born with a certain pore size. But eventually, a lot of external factors (such as skin inflammation, pollution, and hygiene issues) enlarge them. Microdermabrasion clears the skin, eliminating all the factors that were causing pore enlargement. Shrinking of the pores minimizes excess sebum production.
5. It Removes Spots And Pigmentation Microdermabrasion smoothens the skin surface, and once the dead skin cells are gone, you can see an immediate brightening effect. It stimulates collagen production and cell regeneration, which reduces visible spots and other signs of aging. Above all, it is completely safe. However, there are a few side effects that you may experience. But don’t worry. These are just temporary effects that you may see on your skin surface right after the treatment. These are gone in a day or two.
Price $75 each, recommended 3, once a week
2.Exfoliation, deep pore cleansing, dead skin cells removal.
I found her business on Groupon so I decided to try it out and I did not regret a thing my! I was having the worst upper back and lower neck pain. I was going to the chiropractor weekly and nothing seemed to work. I went here and instantly my pain was gone! It was inflammation this entire time!
Please if stretching, lidocaine shots or massages aren't treating your pain you may need a cupping session like I did. It definitely changed my life! :)
Gloria is absolutely amazing! Not only did i get a great massage, but also very helpful health advice. Highly recommend!
Gloria is amazing. Full of knowledge and great at working the areas that are most bothersome. Highly recommend
Select a time and date on the calendar below to request an appointment.
Select language to translate this page: